maandag 30 januari 2012

A dwarf and a Ogre

Well, i have had en bit of continuation on my friends dwarf, next to that its time to show the first pictures of the second army i am currently working on.

I already have finished 1 unit of Ogre bulls, pictures of that will follow later on, for now i will post some WIP (Work in Progress) pictures of the Firebelly.
It was a big hassle to get it ready for painting, i actually got a phonecall from Nasa, what those 7 Grand Canyons where doing on my balcony, so after a lot of greenstuffing and filling, i could start painting it a few days ago.
I hope you will enjoy the pictures, i know i enjoyed the painting (not the fixing GW's mistakes)





Which gets me to the Dwarf, so far i am really enjoying the model, painting 2 armies side by side and do the ocasional random miniature in between really keeps up the good spirit.
I am hoping to get this little guy ready by the end of this week, so i can also start on the second dwarf, some runeguy i think, not really that into dwarfs myself to know all those names.

Well some pictures for your pleasure:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten